It’s a question as old as the Gods themselves–what are you willing to give up to achieve your dreams? And, as it applies to your muscle building goals, Olympus Male seems to be offering up an easy answer. In our review of Olympus Male Pills today, we’ll be talking everything there is to know about these pills, including an exclusive look at the new trial program, as well as analysis on ingredients, side effects and more. But here’s the thing–we’re not the best writers, and you’re not the most patient reader. That means we’ve made this VERY easy for you–all you need to do to get started on your Olympus Male Trial is click the image. It only takes a second, and it could mark a big change in your life.
Olympus Male Review | Initial Thoughts
When we first noticed the name Olympus Male Formula popping up online, we weren’t impressed. We’ve hear a million names for supplements like these, and they all puff themselves up to be bigger than they actually are. It’s kind of like going to a bodybuilding show, they may look like they’re the strongest men on the planet. But, if you look at the actual strongest men on the planet, they’re not cut. They’re a bit rough around the edges and might have a bit of that dad-bod look.
So, appearances aside, we wanted to look closer at what Olympus Male had to offer. The most important thing for us right away was the ingredient label. That’s what we’ll be covering in the next section. After that, we followed the rabbit-hole down to side effects, where we learned some interesting things. Lastly, we looked at the trial details, which paint an interesting picture for people on a budget.
But, enough blathering from us on the layout, let’s jump right in to the Olympus Male Formula.
Olympus Male Formula | Which Ingredients Are They Using?
The Olympus Male Formula has all appearances of a good one. They offer up their ingredient list with the following;
- Muira Puama Extract – This ingredient (they claim) helps to increase staying power in bed.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract – This popular ingredient is claimed by the company to boost blood flow
- Saw Palmetto Berry – this ingredient is common in male enhancement supplements and typically billed as a way to lasting power.
- Asian Red Ginger Extracts – We typically see this ingredient in pills as a mood-enhancer. Does it work? We’re not sure.
- L-Arginine – This ingredient is super-popular in workout supplements and male enhancement supplements alike. It’s an amino acid that is thought to increase nitric oxide production.
- Ginko Biloba Extract – You’ve all probably heard of this one as used in general health supplements.
- Bioperine – Derived from pepper, Bioperine is thought to increase bioavailability of supplements.
So, what do we make of the formula? Honestly, it’s pretty standard fare. We like seeing a few of them, like the Horny Goat Weed and Red Ginger Extract. But, we’re curious how they’re going to end up working together. Let’s look at some of the side effects you might be able to expect from Olympus Male Testosterone.
Olympus Male Side Effects | Should You Be Worried?
There’s quite a bit of information out there about a few of the ingredients listed in this formula. While none of them have a spotless record, they’re at least generally regarded as safe enough for consumption. Let’s look at a few studies quick;
L-Arginine – According to Web MD, there are potential side effects that include; “pain, bloating, diahhrea, gout, blood abnormalities, allergies, airway inflammation, worsening of asthma and low blood pressure.” That said, most of the issues we’re seeing here are associated with people with preexisting conditions or illnesses. Be sure to check with your doctor before use.
Horny Goat Weed – While this one is considered to be generally safe for oral use, depending on the product, it may cause; dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, and nosebleed. Additional warnings on Web MD indicate that people should check with their Doctor before use.
Overall, we think that the Olympus Male Formula looks safe enough. But, we advise that you talk with your doctor before starting use, especially if you plan on using it in the long-term.
Olympus Male Trial Program | Worth The Hassle?
For some people, trial programs can be the ultimate hassle. But for others, they can be the best choice available because of cost constraints. What we like about this trial program is that it offers a decent blend of value with friendly return policies. Here are the rough details on the trial program;
- DAY 1 – You start your trial program. The trial period begins the minute you order the bottle.
- DAY 14 – You like the product and decide to keep on with the trial program, and you’re charged for that first bottle. OR you end the trial by calling Olympus Male Support to cancel, then send back the bottle..
- DAY 30 – You’re shipped another bottle of of Olympus Male, and billed for it at the agreed upon price.
While the trial might seem like a hassle to some, we’re happy with the way it looks. We do, however, wish that it had an option to buy without going through the trial program. There are a ton more details to go over on the trial, be sure to read them fully at the Olympus Male website.
Olympus Male Review | Final Thoughts
So you’ve seen our thoughts on the Olympus Male Ingredients, Side Effects and Trial Program. What do you think? Does it sound like the product you need to make a change in your performance? If so, you can check it out by clicking any of the images on this page. It’s pretty easy to see if you qualify. As far as we know, Olympus Male is a US offer, but it might be available in other countries.
If you think we missed something on this review, feel free to shoot us a message. If you liked our review of Olympus Male, give us a share or like on social media. We appreciate you stopping by and reading our review. Happy supplement hunting, and best of luck on your performance goals.
Incoming search terms for Olympus Male:
- olympus male (2)